Did you know there is a new way to get your occasional files of user records to the Symphony server's Xfer directory? It's a super easy WorkFlows wizard called User Data Upload. If your local IT or Registrar is not set up to automatically transfer your user data files, then this video is for you!
Articles in this section
- Adding WorkFlows to the Windows “Start” Menu and Taskbar
- Changing the WorkFlows Font Size
- Finding Courses in SirsiDynix Mentor 2.0
- How to Add Invoice Lines when “Invoice Not Found” Error Appears
- Placing an Item on Reserve for Multiple Courses and/or Multiple Instructors
- Some MarcEdit Basics
- The User Data Upload Wizard
- The WorkFlows “Tabbed Windows” Feature
- Using your new TASK Portal Account
- Would You Rather Check In or Discharge Items?