Tutorial on how to open a MARC file, add call number fields, and add subfields to the 856 field.
Articles in this section
- Adding WorkFlows to the Windows “Start” Menu and Taskbar
- Changing the WorkFlows Font Size
- Finding Courses in SirsiDynix Mentor 2.0
- How to Add Invoice Lines when “Invoice Not Found” Error Appears
- Placing an Item on Reserve for Multiple Courses and/or Multiple Instructors
- Some MarcEdit Basics
- The User Data Upload Wizard
- The WorkFlows “Tabbed Windows” Feature
- Using your new TASK Portal Account
- Would You Rather Check In or Discharge Items?