Lots of folks seem to dislike the name of the Discharge Item wizard. WorkFlows also uses the term "charge" where most would use "check out" and "discharge" where most would use "check in." Watch this video and you will see that LOUIS can fix this for you!
Articles in this section
- Adding WorkFlows to the Windows “Start” Menu and Taskbar
- Changing the WorkFlows Font Size
- Finding Courses in SirsiDynix Mentor 2.0
- How to Add Invoice Lines when “Invoice Not Found” Error Appears
- Placing an Item on Reserve for Multiple Courses and/or Multiple Instructors
- Some MarcEdit Basics
- The User Data Upload Wizard
- The WorkFlows “Tabbed Windows” Feature
- Using your new TASK Portal Account
- Would You Rather Check In or Discharge Items?