As LOUIS rolls out new resources, we are using two locations to share ideas and discuss strategies for implementing those resources at LOUIS member institutions: LOUIS Office Hours and Basecamp.
Currently we have Basecamps and LOUIS Office Hours for the following resources:
- CloudSource OA
- BLUEcloud Course Lists
Read below for more information or to find recordings of previous office hours. For more help, open a ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOUIS Office Hours Info & Recordings
LOUIS Office Hours are webinars where we get together and demo the resources, but also foster discussions among the membership about how they are using new products.
CloudSource OA Office Hours
- June 16, 2022 (Kickoff meeting): Recording.
- July 14, 2022 (Demo of Cloudsource & pulling statistics): Recording.
- August 25, 2022 (Info Lit with CloudSource & Idea Sharing from 3 libraries) Recording.
- November 10, 2022 (Ideas for Social Media & Marketing) Recording.
BLUEcloud Course List Office Hours
- June 30, 2022 at 1pm (Kickoff meeting): Recording.
- August 4, 2022 at 1pm (Integrating BCCL into Moodle): Recording.
- October 20, 2022 at 1pm (Integrating BCCL into Libguides): Recording.
Basecamp is a team communication website that allows for us to have conversations, share files, and send notifications about meetings to all who have joined.
To sign up for a Basecamp: email email@example.com and let us know which Basecamp you'd like to join.
If you'd like more information about how to use Basecamp, check out this Task Portal Article.