As LOUIS rolls out new resources, we are using two locations to share ideas and discuss strategies for implementing those resources at LOUIS member institutions: LOUIS LSP Office Hours and Basecamp.
We have had LOUIS Office Hours for the following resources:
- Data Control
- CloudSource OA
- BLUEcloud Course Lists
Read below for more information or to find recordings of previous office hours. For more help, open a ticket or email email@example.com.
LOUIS Office Hours Info & Recordings
LOUIS Office Hours are webinars where we get together and demo the resources, but also foster discussions among the membership about how they are using new products.
Below are links to recordings and other pertinent information about LOUIS Office Hours that we've held. For information about upcoming Office Hours, join our Basecamp or visit our events calendar.
Past Office Hours Recordings:
- February 15, 2022 (Data Control Kickoff Meeting) Recording.
CloudSource OA Office Hours
- November 10, 2022 (Ideas for Social Media & Marketing) Recording.
- August 25, 2022 (Info Lit with CloudSource & Idea Sharing from 3 libraries) Recording.
- July 14, 2022 (Demo of Cloudsource & pulling statistics): Recording.
- June 16, 2022 (Kickoff meeting): Recording.
BLUEcloud Course List Office Hours
- November 30, 2022 at 1pm (BCCL Training in Mentor): Recording.
- October 20, 2022 at 1pm (Integrating BCCL into Libguides): Recording.
- August 4, 2022 at 1pm (Integrating BCCL into Moodle): Recording.
- June 30, 2022 at 1pm (Kickoff meeting): Recording.
Basecamp is a team communication website that allows for us to have conversations, share files, and send notifications about meetings to all who have joined.
To sign up for a Basecamp: email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you'd like to join the LSP Office Hours Basecamp.
If you'd like more information about how to use Basecamp, check out this Task Portal Article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.