Creating Your TASK Portal User Account
If you are a designated LOUIS Point of Contact for SirsiDynix, Electronic Resources, ILLiad, Affordable Learning, or are a Dean or Director, you will receive an email similar to the one below.
Click on the link in the email to set up your account.
If you did not receive an email, contact us at email@example.com for help.
Once your account is ready, log in and start exploring!
- You will be able to submit new tickets.
- You can also submit tickets by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- See your ticket history (only open tickets will be migrated from FootPrints)
- Explore Help Center articles
- Customize your profile.
- Chat with us during the hours of 8-3
The following browsers are supported by ZenDesk, the service running the TASK Portal.
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: latest version only
Microsoft Edge is not supported and we have had mixed results with user testing, so it is best to use another browser.