Creating Your TASK Portal User Account
If you are a designated LOUIS Point of Contact for SirsiDynix, Electronic Resources, ILLiad, Affordable Learning, or are a Dean or Director, you will receive an email similar to the one below when your account is created.
- Click on the link in the email to set up your account.
- If you did not receive an email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Once your account is ready, log in and start exploring!
- You will be able to submit new tickets.
- You can also submit tickets by sending an email to email@example.com
- See your ticket history (only open tickets will be migrated from FootPrints)
- Explore Help Center articles
- Customize your profile.
- Chat with us during the hours of 8-3
The following browsers are supported by ZenDesk, the service running the TASK Portal.
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: latest version only
Microsoft Edge is not supported and we have had mixed results with user testing, so it is best to use another browser.